Each student is part of a small Advisory group of 8-12 students that meets daily with an adult advisor. Advisory is a building block for positive school climate and a support for individual student success and social-emotional health. It provides:
- tone-setting for our school culture,
- a meaningful connection with an adult,
- a peer support network,
- a point person for families,
- a venue for Habits of Work and Learning (HOWLs) and Social Emotional Learning (SEL) instruction,
- and assurance that each student is known and loved.