Socials are fun, accessible community events at Moore with music, games, food and dancing. The following list has details and expectations for student participation in Socials:
- Socials are for current Moore students only.
- Socials are up to 2 hours in length.
- $5 to attend. Adults in the building will help all students be able to pay for this (scholarships).
- Phones, shoes, jackets and bags are left in a separate locked area upon entering the Social. Socks are required!
- School dress code expectations apply (see below).
- Students enter through assigned doors.
- Students stay in the cafeteria, gym or any designated spaces (unless using the restroom).
- Food and drink are allowed in the cafeteria only.
- Calm body. ie no running, pushing or shoving are not allowed.
- School appropriate physical contact only.
- Please arrive before the Social ends to pick up your child. There is no early dismissal from the Social unless picked up by a parent/guardian and it is pre-arranged.
Students must attend school in order to attend a social, and may lose the privilege of attending because of unsafe behavior toward others. Students absent from school for any reason the day of the Social may not attend without administrator approval.